Monday, July 18, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my humble little Sims 3 CC blog. I am a very new creator. (Like seriously, my first CC upload will be my very first upload EVER for Sims 3 CC.)

With that in mind, if you have any suggestions about my blog, whether it's layout or something to do with my content, drop me a message. I want to improve and the only way to do that is constructive criticism. If you don't like something, tell me why and how I can make it better. Otherwise, your opinion of dislike is useless and will be deleted. (And, of course, if you think it's good -- tell me! I need the encouragement.)

Sharing Policy


The main rule is: NEVER EVER EVER EVER claim my stuff as your own. Seriously. I'll know if you do. 

Other than that, feel free to link to my blog whenever and wherever you want. Feel free to use my content in any screen caps or whatever. HOWEVER, if you want to include my content with your download (like for a Sim or something), please link to my blog post instead of uploading it directly from your computer. If you're unsure about any of this, message me with your questions.

Trading Links


I'm perfectly willing to trade links with other Sim bloggers and site owners. If you want your blog/site linked on mine, all I ask is that you link back. I will, however, screen your site for content beforehand. I'm not a total snob nor do I have anal standards, but if I wouldn't use your content in my game, then I'm not going to link to it on my site.

And aside of all this serious nonsense, have fun and enjoy!

No comments: